This category contains pages about the process 3D printing.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "3D printing"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Energy Payback Time of a Solar Photovoltaic Powered Waste Plastic Recyclebot System
- Environmental impacts of distributed manufacturing from 3-D printing of polymer components and products
- Environmental life cycle analysis of distributed 3-D printing and conventional manufacturing of polymer products
- Ethical Filament Foundation
- Evaluation of Potential Fair Trade Standards for an Ethical 3-D Printing Filament
- Example DIY Floating Supports in Blender
- Example DIY Supports 2
- Mechanical Properties of Components Fabricated with Open-Source 3-D Printers Under Realistic Environmental Conditions
- Mechanical testing of polymer components made with the RepRap 3-D printer
- Mixed layer height calculations
- Mobile Open-Source Solar-Powered 3-D Printers for Distributed Manufacturing in Off-Grid Communities
- MOST Reprap Printing Lessons