News as it happens
Hardware To do:
Software to do:
- get skeinforge to generate gcode that doesnt look awful.
- Get google sketchup to generate STL files. My work in progress here.
- figure out blender and importing and exporting stl files, also see if there are any CAD addons.
- figure out why the latest repsnapper isnt generating gcode
- get blender to work in generating STL files
- get meshlab to work in producing files that google sketchup can import.
- print something modeled in sketchup successfully.
- installing software on a laptop running windows 7
General to do
- investigate AMF.
- investigate higher precision threaded rods as a means of increasing printer accuracy. This could be HUUGE bitch.
- Print hat for huxley
- print tie fighter