Bukobot (or just Buko) is the 3D printer designed by Deezmaker. The intent of this DIY 3D printer is to create a new generation of Repraps based on this framework. Here are some highlights:
Instructions & Details
Bukobot Wiki (Bukobot.com)
- Aluminium frame
- Very easily expandable in any direction
- Designed to handle Dual (or even more in theory) extruders with very little effort
- Very minimal calibration or adjustments of frame
- No laser cut parts
- No special machined parts (except for maybe an extruder hot end)
- Much lower cost than most RepRaps without sacrificing rigidity
- Can be used with nearly any combination of electronics
- Takes advantage of new common materials like UHMW & Synchromesh Cables
- Designed to easily purpose (upgrade) an existing RepRap like the Prusa Mendel and Printrbot
Printed Parts (STL Files)
- Bukobot Thingiverse page
- Printed Parts: ???
- Non-Printed Parts: ???
- Material Cost: ???
- Cost: USD 850 - 1450 (fully assembled)
- Printing Size: 5"x5"x 6" to 8"x8"x8" (12cm^3 to 20cm^3)
- Precision: ??? (position), ??? (printing)
- Speed: ??? (position), ??? (printing)