Build A Stripboard Bipolar Slave Stepper Controller
(Redirected from StripboardBipolarSlaveStepperController)
HOWTO: Build A Stripboard Bipolar Slave Stepper Controller
The Stepper Slave is used in conjuction with a stepper controller to allow control of multiple motors that run in unison.
Tools and consumables
- A soldering iron and accessories (see Electronics Fabrication Guide).
- Electric drill or at least a suitable drill bit
- Some wire for jumpers/links
- Wire strippers
- Small pliers or tweezers
- C1 0.1μF
- C2 0.1μF
- U1 SN754410 (or a stack of two SN754410s, see below)
Preparing the board
Making the board
If you experience trouble, please share the problems (and resolutions) with us.
Testing The Unit
- HOWTO Build a Stripboard Bipolar Stepper Controller
- HOWTO Build A Stripboard Comms Controller
-- Main.SimonMcAuliffe - 30 Mar 2006