ClothBot's RepRap Wiki Page
Pulling my MakerBot/RepRap activities into the greater pool of knowledge here.
RepRap Wiki'd Works In Progress
Place-holders for the stuff I need to create pages for in this wiki.
- Heated Build Platform (Ponoko Laser-Cut)
- DXF Parts Library (QCAD): http://github.com/clothbot/makerbot/tree/master/HBP_Library/
- WIP Designs: http://github.com/clothbot/makerbot/tree/master/HBP_Designs/
- Multi-Nozzle (Shapeways Stainless Steel)
- MakerBeam Connectors
- Sewable Sockets
- Skeinforge Optimizations
- Printing ABS on Kapton-covered Heated Build Platform (MakerGear design for MakerBot).
Various pre- and post-processing scripts I use from time to time.
- Ponoko Related Scripts: http://github.com/clothbot/makerbot/tree/master/ponoko/
- Convert QCAD generated SVG from my DXF Parts Library into Ponoko-compatible designs to pull into InkScape templates: http://github.com/clothbot/makerbot/blob/master/ponoko/qcad2ponoko.sed
- General Purpose Scripts: http://github.com/clothbot/makerbot/tree/master/scripts/
- Convert XML intermediate format into OpenSCAD model code: http://github.com/clothbot/makerbot/blob/master/scripts/xml2scad.xsl
- Electronic Design Automation (EDA). Not limited to EDA, but that's the founding insight: http://github.com/clothbot/eda
- Eagle to XML user language program (work in progress): http://github.com/clothbot/eda/blob/master/eagle/eagle2xml.ulp
- Convert PCB Gerber files (only tested on Eagle Gerber output to date) into an XML intermediate format: http://github.com/clothbot/eda/blob/master/gerber/gerber2xml.sed
- OpenSCAD Libraries and Operator Functions: http://github.com/clothbot/eda/tree/master/openscad/
- Operator functions for creating DXF slices from OpenSCAD models: http://github.com/clothbot/eda/blob/master/openscad/operations/slicer.scad
- Operator functions for tracing 2D shells inside DXF slices: http://github.com/clothbot/eda/blob/master/openscad/operations/shell.scad
- Operator functions for creating fill in DXF slices: http://github.com/clothbot/eda/blob/master/openscad/operations/fill.scad