See also Talk:J-head_lite_v2.
I'm flagging this page for removal as this user was banned from the reprap forum for bad and offensive behaviour which has continued to this day with multiple accounts discuss below: - thejollygrimreaper
- Maybe Mr. Ohioplastics tends towards more offensive discussion practices (can't really judge this, didn't follow him enough), still I see valueable and non-offensive information contributed to this page. If he's a poor discusser but a talented designer/engineer, he has my full support to publish his work in this wiki. --Traumflug (talk) 03:33, 30 April 2014 (PDT)
- its more about removing his reason to keep returning and in the case of the forum under a different name, the more recent "jhead-lite v2" page reads more like an ad than it does an informational resource both pages also lack drawings of any kind - thejollygrimreaper
- Here is a short list of reasons for which Mr. Ohioplastics was banned and remains banned from the reprap forum:
- When people criticized his products and attitude, he responded with personal attacks, insults, and bizarre, rambling rants.
- He repeatedly posted irrelevant, offensive messages.
- When the admins deleted these posts, he made multiple new posts calling the admins "nazis".
- After being banned, he continues to troll the forum with offensive posts using dozens of aliases.
- He sends hostile crazy-sounding emails to the admins.
- You can read more details in this forum thread. His disrespect and hostility toward the reprap community is evident in his own writings in that thread.
- That said, the technical content of his J-head lite v2 page is acceptable by RepRap Wiki standards (which isn't necessarily saying much). I am fine with leaving the page up, but I think readers also deserve to see a link to some of his rants. They can decide for themselves whether or not he is a person they want to do business with. MattMoses (talk) 21:03, 4 May 2014 (PDT)