PortaPrusa Build Manual
English • العربية • български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
About Build Manual
This is my personal build log, I will be posting regular updates as I make progress. Update: I just redesigned the printer, let's start over!
Still To Be Printed Parts
There are a few parts that I am considering making, such as pla bushings and a bar to lock the box open, but all existing files have been printed :)
These are Completed Prints
Laser Cut Parts
These Parts need to be laser cut.
- The Printer is made from '1/4 in' (.2 in) or 5mm sanded ply.
- You will need a 2ft x 3ft board to do it all. (usually sold in 4 ft sections)
The parts are contained in PortaPrusa_V3_Pack.dxf on the repo
Here are some of the electronics I'm using.
- Extruder - I'm not sure what this extruder is called, will try to update when I figure that out.
- Controller - This printrboard was made by geeetech, I got it on sale for a great price! :)
- Motors - I'm using 5 compact Nema 17 stepper motors. Most Nema17s are pretty similar, but there are some differences, mainly in the wires.
==Building Guide== Ignore - out of date