Builders/Links and Blogs
RepRapper Groups + Aggregations
See the WikiNode.
Similar project Groups + Aggregations
- Bits And Bytes forum - using commercial, ready made kits derived from Darwin with great reliability and resolution.
- Thingiverse collecting objects that can be base, including upgrades and enhancements to RepRap parts.
- iGo3D blog
- RAScomRAS: First 3D object repository for printing of Spanish language.
- Michielh's Blog - Building blog of Michielh (translation). Original language: Dutch.
- HydraRaptor Blog - NopHead's blog about "My attempts to make a rapid prototyping machine that I will use to make parts for a machine that will be able to make parts for a copy of itself."
- Erik's Blog - Erik de Bruijn's blog "Discussing IT, personal fabrication and a new and better world."
- RepStrapping Darwin - Bruce Wattendorf's blog documenting his RepRap construction.
- Steve's RepRap Journal - "It's so crazy , it just might work."
- Photo Album Of A Darwin Being Built - Kyle Ronan's photo journal of his quest to build a RepRap
- Renoir's Rants - An off-the-shelf RepRap build using standard kits. My Reprap pics and description.
- MetaRepRapBlog Research blog documenting the progress of the RepRap activities at Metalab (amazing quality prints)
- Detroit Reprap Builders
- PeejBotBlog Building a McWire 1.2 from the ground up with hand tools. Come and watch me destroy things with glee! n.n
- Yet Another RepRap Builder (german)
- A build thread on the reprap forum Build thread for a new ARM Cortex-M3 supervised highly integrated CNC motherboard with 4 axis, 5 x servo, SD card, USB and RS232 serial and various other extras.
- Wooden Mendel
- EbiDK. User:Ebidk's build log for his RepRap Mendel build and future projects.
- mSpace's Prusa Mendel build blog documenting My first Prusa Mendel build...
- 3D Yazıcı Turkish Reprap, 3D printing blog
- Alan Lake's first RepRap My learning experience may help you with the building of your first Prusa Mendel. This entry is not complete and isn't likely to be completed. In editing a section that contained pictures, trying to save it triggered the spam filter. I don't know how to overcome this and am not sure that this entry will benefit anyone anyhow.