Welcome to Reprap.org, a wiki for the RepRap community.
Points of Interest
While you're here, be sure to check out:
- Main Page
- RepRapWiki:Community portal
- Gada Prize
- RepRapWiki:Translations: 汉语- RepRap in Chinese; RepRap en français - RepRap in French; RepRap auf Deutsch - RepRap in German; RepRap en español - RepRap in Spanish; RepRap in italiano - RepRap in Italian; RepRap по-русски - RepRap in Russian; RepRap en Portuguesa|RepRap en Portuguesa - RepRap in Portuguese; etc.
- please edit this section with this wiki's special places
WikiNodes of our neighbors
- The CandyFab Wiki
- Makerbot wiki using compatible electronics in small "Cupcake" 3d-printers sold as kits
- Makerbot wiki forum
- Bits From Bytes wiki -- supported by the people who sell the RapMan
- "Make Your Bot!" wiki -- all of the design files and documentation for the under $100 Mantis 3-axis CNC milling machine. See also Mantis 9.1 and Mantis Electron.
- EduTech Wiki occasionally discusses RepRap and the things you can make from it. Hosted at TECFA, an educational technology research and teaching unit at University of Geneva.
- PMinMOwiki discusses low-cost CNC -- perhaps some of them could be easily converted to a RepStraps
- [email protected] wiki: the other open-source, low-cost, personal solid freeform fabrication (SFF) system
- Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) Project documentation wiki -- subtractive CNC milling. nice G code simulator. super-useful if you build a EMCRepStrap or want an open-source CNC Mill.
- pcb2gcode wiki: open-source software useful for Automated Circuitry Making, especially PCB Milling. 
- the Open Lathe Project wiki
- Inkscape wiki: Inkscape is a free, open source, 2D vector drawing application. Is there anything better for making and viewing standard vector graphics (SVG) files for lasercut parts, such as the LaserCut Mendel?
- HeeksCAD wiki: HeeksCAD is a free, open source, 3D CAD application written by Dan Heeks. Neil Underwood seems to like using it with RepRap.
- Blender's Wiki
- BRL-CAD Wiki: a cross-platform Open Source combinatorial constructive solid geometry (CSG) solid modeling system
- Plastics Wiki: lots of general theory on many kinds of plastic materials and ways to shape them.
- KiCAD wiki -- apparently KiCAD was used to design some RepRap electronics PCBs
- gEDA: An powerful electronics design package. Some RepRap electronics use it.
- Wikibooks: Embedded Systems
- Wikibooks Robotics
- Open Circuits
- Open Source Ecology wiki needs WikiNode
- Python-on-a-Chip (can this run on the RepRap microcontrollers?) needs WikiNode
- the Reality Sculptors Wiki needs WikiNode
- Open-BLDC wiki is developing open-source electronics that give a better power/weight ratio than our StepperMotor and so might be useful in the RepCopter
- OpenServo wiki is developing open-source electronics similar to our MagServo that might possibly give a better power/cost ratio than our current StepperMotor based designs.
- Buildlog.net Wiki from BuildLog.Net where people document building a variety of DIY CNC machines including RepRaps.
- please edit this section as neighbors are known
The Wiki Nodes Project aims to create a fabric among wikis which allows users to traverse the universe of all wikis via topically related links. This wiki is also listed in the WikiIndex, a related project that further groups wikis by language, wiki-engine, edit mode and topical tags.
(remove this: A little about us, we are wiki collaboration enthusiasts who work on many wiki projects and coordinate through WikiIndex.org, please join us if you would like. Obviously, since this is wiki, please revert this edit if not wanted! :-) Best, --DavidCary 01:50, 6 April 2010 (UTC)