The Mowi Printer is a foldable 3d printer, folded flat it is small, but opened up it can print big and with two materials. It also has a display for standalone printing. The Mowi printer is still under development so expect the files to change
- Printing Size: 260mm x 200mm x 195mm
- Folded size: 400mm x 330mm x 86mm
- Printed Parts: 8
- Lasercut parts: 21
- Bought Parts: ???
- Electronics: Ramps 1.4
Main Open Issues
- The printer is not yet stable enough for reliable printing when placed on an uneven surface. (Find a way to fixate Y box to Z Frame for printing)
- The cables get stuck underneath hinge when unfolding and they get stuck betwee de x endstop and the x carriage
- X- Carriage can only be printed with support and needs a lot of cleaning.
- Dual extruder calibration
Bill of Materials
- Ramps 1.4
- Steppermotors: 3x NEMA17 / 0.28Nm / 40mm length, 3x NEMA17 / 0.4 Nm / 34mm length