English • العربية • български • català • česky • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk bokmål • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית •
This page is the home of RepRap help resources. Ok, so it's not really a "FAQ" yet, but we are working on it. For issues not covered here you can also try contacting the RepRap community
RepRap User Manual
Help by Version
Help by Component
- General FAQ
- Q&A FAQ
- Reference - Our ever growing reference section.
- List of techniques - Ideas and techniques relating to RepRap and cheap construction techniques in general.
- Tutorials - Instructional documents - tricks and tips relating to RepRap construction.
- Comparison of RepRap Toolchains - A comparison of the different software and firmware options available for RepRaps and RepStraps
- Useful Software Packages - External programs such as CAD that are useful for RepRappers
See Wiki tutorial for a gentle introduction to editing with lots of pictures.
Report a defaced RepRapWiki page
- Copy the link to the defaced page from the address bar in your web browser.
- Visit the reprap IRC channel at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=reprap, (this will require a temporary login - no email addresses or other hassles).
- Type something like, "I'd like to report a defaced page at <paste link here>"
How you can help us
We have many FuturePlans that perhaps you could help us with. More specifically,
- FutureToolIdeas -- ideas for making tools that work with completely different materials and processes
- Development Pathway -- ideas for making the tools we have incrementally better
- WhatWouldYouMake and Wanted Objects -- build better things with those tools
- MetalicaRap Physicists, Metallurgists, and High Voltage Engineers, Help us print metal, join our Open Design project.
- If you understand Library science, user interfaces, or WikiGnoming, help us make this wiki better -- some specific suggestions at Wiki Administration
- Programmers: help us improve the host software and embedded firmware. Some specific wishlist items at Ideas to place.
- Help us design a system that is useful for building furniture and other things: RepRap Building System
- Electronics designers: Alternative electronics
- Other ways to help RepRap